Vitamin E has powerful antioxidant effects that nourish and repair the skin and hair. We give you 3 good treatments to take advantage of at home
Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidant nutrients in terms of protecting the skin against damage caused by free radicals in the environment.
In recent years it has become very popular in different aesthetic treatments, as it has proven to be effective in the regeneration of damaged hair and cells.
Also known as Tocopherol, it is a fundamental vitamin for health, since it is a type of fat that in turn protects essential fatty acids.
It is a fat-soluble vitamin that mitigates the impact of oxidative stress on the body and, together with other nutrients, prevents different diseases.
Although today there are many commercial treatments that allow you to take advantage of its benefits, there are those who prefer to use it in its natural state considering it is a more efficient way to enjoy it.
On this occasion, we want to share 3 100% natural treatments to give the skin and hair a good amount of this vitamin. Try them!
Natural treatments with vitamin E for your skin and hair
1. Anti-wrinkle mask
Although vitamin E is present in several foods, it can also be purchased in capsules or ampoules at pharmacies.
This presentation is very easy to incorporate with other ingredients to prepare natural products.
In this case, we combine it with cucumber and aloe vera to make an anti-wrinkle cream and anti scars.
- ½ cucumber
- ½ cup of aloe vera.
- 2 capsules of vitamin E.
- Introduce all the ingredients in the blender and process them until a thick paste is obtained.
- When ready, apply it before sleeping on the clean face and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and use it at least three times a week.
2. Hair treatment of vitamin E and egg
Vitamin E on hair helps to repair the damage caused by toxins from the environment and in turn, promotes its growth.
In this simple treatment, we enhance its effects with ingredients such as eggs, honey, and avocados, which are foods that also contain it in smaller quantities.
- ½ ripe avocado.
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 capsule of vitamin E.
- Crush the ripe avocado and mix it with eggs, honey, vitamin E and a little water.
- After obtaining a thick paste, apply it on the hair and scalp with a gentle massage.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Use it two or three times a week.
3. Natural cream of coconut oil and vitamin E for the contour of the eyes
The skin around the eyes is very delicate and requires special nutrition so as not to develop early signs of age such as the popular “crow’s feet”.
The combination of coconut oil and vitamin E makes a powerful treatment to reaffirm this part of the face and prevent premature aging.
- 2 ounces of coconut oil
- 3 capsules of vitamin E.
- Place the coconut oil in a heat resistant container and melt it in a bain-marie or in a microwave oven.
- When it is liquid, drill the vitamin E capsules and mix them with the oil.
- Once ready, take it to the refrigerator to solidify.
- Take a small amount of the product and apply it every night around the eyes.
These simple treatments with vitamin E are very economical and easy to process. Go ahead and prepare them and see for yourself how beneficial they are.