Clay is an ideal natural ingredient to nourish and repair hair in order to keep it beautiful and shiny. Learn how to prepare this mask You will not regret it!
Hair is one of the most important parts of the image of every person and that is why most of them look for the best way to keep it soft, healthy and beautiful.
For many years, important ingredients have been discovered for their care and today many companies use them as active compounds for the production of hair beauty products.
All at some time we will need a good treatment for our hair, since environmental factors, lifestyle habits, and sun exposure can affect it.
The good news is that nature offers us many alternatives and we do not have to invest large sums of money to repair it.
Why use clay mask for hair treatment?
Clay is an ingredient rich in minerals that since ancient times has been used in beauty routines for its ability to care for and exfoliate the skin.
Until a while ago their uses are limited to this type of treatments because they believe that it could be inappropriate for the hair; however, it was later found that its properties also favor capillary health by cleaning and disinfecting the scalp, in addition to toning the hair follicles.
Having astringent properties is an ideal ingredient for those who suffer from excess fat in the hair, but it is also appropriate for those who have dry hair.
This clay treatment designed for the hair helps to repair, nourish and moisturize it to improve its appearance and provide shine.
How to make natural clay mask for hair?
This natural mask is recommended for those who are suffering from damaged hair as a result of exposure to different environmental factors, use of chemicals or heat elements.
The ingredients used are very easy to acquire and the way to do it does not take much time. Enjoy your kindness!
- A ½ cup of white clay.
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Latex gloves.
- Pour the contents of the clay into a plastic container.
- Add the vinegar and note how a chemical reaction occurs between the two ingredients. Do not panic! It is normal.
- Then, add the aloe vera gel to the mixture and stir everything with the help of a wooden spoon, so that everything is completely integrated.
- For application on damp hair, take the mixture using gloves.
- Make gentle circular massage and while making sure that all the hair is well covered, from the root to the tip.
- Put on a towel to keep the mixture throughout the hair and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After the recommended time, rinse using warm water, taking care not to leave even a residue of clay
- Finally, use your regular conditioner and let it dry naturally.
If you consider this treatment at least every 15 days, your hair will experience the following changes:
- It will be free of impurities and possibly toxic substances.
- The capillary fiber will maintain adequate moisture.
- The hair will receive nutrients that return its silkiness and natural shine.